5 Supplements for Stress
Situations that cause stress and anxiety are a fact of life.
When someone endures extended periods of this condition, it can cause problems such as headaches, high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, skin disorders, asthma, arthritis, and depression. Research shows that stress can result in, or worsen, several health conditions or diseases. There are ways to give ourselves a fighting chance to deal with it.
Getting good sleep, maintaining a diet of nutritious food, and getting exercise, are all good ways to cope. You can also add to your arsenal of defences against stress with supplements. Here are some scientifically tested ways to add to your ability to maintain a good balance during your struggles.
5 Stress Reduction Supplements
You can choose from several supplement options available for dealing with stress. There are some pretty standard supplements like vitamin C, but there are also supplements that you should know more about.
- L-Tyrosine: L-tyrosine can be considered a precursor to some very important neurotransmitters in your brain. Among them are dopamine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline. L-tyrosine supports your mental performance while under stress.
- L-Theanine: The calming effects of L-theanine can be derived from drinking green tea. A natural component of tea leaves, it helps with relaxation and mental focus. When combined with caffeine, it increases your mental recall and reduces mental fatigue.
- Melatonin: There is nothing like a good night’s sleep to help you deal with stress, and melatonin is the most highly regarded sleep supplement. Melatonin is produced naturally by our brain, and it helps with timing our circadian rhythm. Taking this supplement can be a great way to increase your melatonin levels.
- B Complex: By taking B-complex, you’ll be obtaining eight key vitamins, including vitamin B12, biotin, and thiamine. B vitamin supplementation can improve stress levels in healthy populations. We can obtain B vitamins through foods like eggs, meat, and dark green vegetables, but you can put yourself in a better position to handle stress if you use this supplement to handle any deficiencies.
- Magnesium Citrate: This mineral is involved in more than 300 bodily functions, including the synthesizing of protein, regulating blood sugar levels, and controlling neurons. This supplement supports a healthy nervous system, brain function, and cellular health.
Stress has become an integral part of modern life. When it comes to our reactions to it, no source of stress is more significant than the other. We perceive all stress equally. Our cortisol levels rise, our neurotransmitter levels become erratic, key nutrients are depleted, and hormone levels fluctuate unpredictably.
Supplements are an easy, cost-effective method of managing stress, as long as they are targeted at the right symptoms. Develop a supplement plan based on your symptoms.
Buy Stress and Anxiety Reducing Supplements from Nutrition Zone
Visit our website, or just give us a call. We give you easy access to top-quality stress and anxiety supplements and enhance any aspect of your wellness. We also provide expert advice and the information you need, in our helpful and relevant blog posts. Buy your supplements from Nutrition Zone.